Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reconnecting passions

It just occured to me I don't exactly like geography as much as I think I do, cause looking at landscapes or rivers don't get me excited. (Statistics do, but I dislike studying human geography) I can't wait to learn physical geog, globalisation is so boring.

I ALWAYS have the urge to play the piano/flute/attempt writing music but always end up not doing so cause its late at night. I always wondered if music is the thing I love the most cause I can't survive without it at all, but I know I can't do it in life because I haven't put it in enough time for it in order to be good, and its due to time constraints. Its a pity. You know what? I'm going to play the piano right after this. (but something else is stopping me from doing so. I'm waiting for people to speak.) Yeah I'm really gonna play it soon, somebody should put the piano in my room!

When I'm doing art, I enjoy it alot but its not on my mind at all times. I like the feel of the brush on the canvas. I only enjoy taking photos when I have the mood too (but once the camera is out, I'll get excited) Photography is a form of art where you can't improve on or edit much (besides photoshopping) such that I get frustrated when it doesn't turn out too great & once that moment is gone, you can't take it again. But I feel excited about doing my coursework (once I get a direction), and excited about creating something (without the need of a prep board) in the future.

This blog has been surviving for quite long, and I do enjoy writing quite a fair bit, I think. Its filled with whiny stuff recently, and mostly my thoughts and nothing else, but this blog has helped me overcome many obstacles simply by giving vent to my pent-up emotions.

Doing (pure) maths gets me interested sometimes but I'm certain stats doesn't.

I hate economics.

I like shopping & taking walks & looking at stars & taking long bus rides alone & reading up on interesting science/psychological facts & some time alone but who doesn't, right?

I used to love the dark, but a few ghost stories got me slightly freaked out. Don't worry, that'll pass and I'll love the dark again.

I don't like communicating with people much, but its only a temporary thing. My friend finally made me understand why I dislike the communication now. Its not cause I'm antisocial or what, its just that I'm still in that hell-hole.


& its actually not stupid that I'm thinking the way I am cause I'm not the only one. Its a long way down and a hard way up but I'll overcome it completely, hopefully. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

No comments: